Motorola MOTOTRBO DR 3000 repeaters containing 32MB of memory and MTR3000 repeaters support all R1.X and R2.X features.
DR3000 repeaters containing 8MB of memory support most R1.X features. However such repeaters do not support the IP Repeater Programming R1.X feature, Linked Capacity Plus or any of the R2.X features.
Note: Any DR 3000 repeater ordered since the launch of R1.7 contains 32MB of memory.
To determine if a given DR 3000 repeater contains 8MB of memory then check the S/Tanapa label. DR 3000 repeaters containing one of the following S/Tanapa numbers contain 8MB of memory (all other DR 3000 repeaters contain 32MB):
- PMUE2390AAEAA DR 3000 UHF1 (25-40W)
- PMUE2390AAE DR 3000 UHF1 (25-40W)
- PMUE2390BAEAA DR 3000 UHF1 (25-40W)
- PMUD2091AAEAA DR 3000 VHF (25-45W)
- PMUD2091AAE DR 3000 VHF (25-45W)
- PMUD2091BAEAA DR 3000 VHF (25-45W)
- PMUD2092AAEAA DR 3000 VHF (1-25W)
- PMUD2092BAEAA DR 3000 VHF (1-25W)
- PMUE3017AAEAA DR 3000 UHF1 (1-25W)
- PMUE3017BAEAA DR 3000 UHF1 (1-25W)
- PMUE3084AAEAA DR 3000 UHF2 (1-40W)
DR 3000 Repeater Software Upgrade
DR 3000 repeaters containing firmware versions earlier than R01.02.xx must be upgraded to a firmware version between R01.02.xx and R01.06.xx prior to being upgraded to firmware version R01.07.xx or later