This has come up a few times, so I thought I’d write a blog post on how to activate the EID (licence key) on Motorola IMPRES Battery Management Software (you can buy it here).
Online (EID) Activation of IMPRES Battery Management Software
1) Go to Features and then select Online Activation…
2) 2. Click on Next.
3) Enter the provided Entitlement ID (EID) and click on Next to proceed.
Offline (EID) Activation of IMPRES Battery Management Software
1) Go to Features and then select Offline Activation
2) Click on Get Host ID to save the Host ID file and then contact Motorola Solutions Customer Support Team with the Host ID to order the License file. Once you have the License file, click on Next.
3) Click on Browse to locate the provided License file (*.bin) and click on Next to proceed.
Once the registration is successful, click on Close to finish the registration.