Having just been released by Motorola, the SL2600 is a mid-tier digital two-way radio boasting the features of some current high-end models available.
Priced at £253 before VAT, this new edition is available in both VHF (136 – 174MHz) and UHF (403 – 480MHz). With a slender design, standing at 125.7mm high, 55mm wide and a depth of 22.7mm. The SL2600 stands up and surpasses its little brother, the SL1600. Offering such features as over the air updates – which allows businesses to send entire fleets updates without ever having downtime whilst an update is applied – something which has never been seen on a product at this price range.
The SL1600 was launched in November 2014 and seen to have advanced technology for the time released, but now exactly 3 years later in November 2017 Motorola has released the much-anticipated big brother, the SL2600. This model has many features which set it apart from its competitors, with a virtual keyboard & display, Bluetooth connectivity, integrated WiFi and the device being systems capable, it is very much a radio fit for modern times in keeping with technological advancements.
With the option to support conventional operation on a single site, or the ability to use IP Site connect, in turn allowing your business to be linked over various locations. It doesn’t matter the scale of your operation, the SL2600 is perfect for any size business’ communications.
- IP54 Ingres Resistant
- VHF (136 – 174 MHz) or UHF (403 – 480MHz)
- 256 Channels
- System Capability (IP Site Connect & Capacity Plus)
- Digital or Analogue (DMR, PL/DPL, MDC, 5-Tone)
- 3W (digital) / 2W (analogue) Output Power
- 190g Weight (Inc Battery)
- Dimensions: 125.7 x 55.0 x 22.7mm (HxWxD)
- PMNN4468A 2300 Li-Ion Battery
- 13.5 Hours Battery Life – In Digital Mode
- 11 Hours Battery Life – In Analogue Mode